A cricket test between New Zealand and Bangladesh has been canceled after the visiting team narrowly avoided a mass shooting at a mosque in Christchurch New Zealand Cricket chief executive David White said there had been a "joint decision" to call off the third test, which had been scheduled to start Saturday in Christchurch. "On behalf of New Zealand Cricket heartfelt condolences to those affected," White said. "I've spoken to my counterpart at Bangladesh cricket _ we agree it's inappropriate to play cricket at this time. "Both teams are deeply affected."
Subscribe to The Economic Times for latest video updates. It's free! - http://www.youtube.com/TheEconomicTimes?sub_confirmation=1
More Videos @ ETTV - http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/TV
For business news on the go, download ET app:
Copy the code and paste in your html document to share video on your page.
To customize the size of the player as per your requirements change the width and height in the given code. To stop autoplay video change autoplay=false.